Beer cave stocked with craft & domestic beer, a variety of liquor, and over 300 different kinds of wine. Plus tobacco, groceries, ice, etc.
Lakeview Campsite scenery – Photo by Todd & Brad Reed Photography
Family Camping on Beautiful Upper Hamlin Lake
ON THIS PAGE
Lakeview Campsite is located just 10 miles north of Ludington, Michigan. The campground is in a peaceful setting among shade trees and overlooking Upper Hamlin Lake. Its location is perfect — with the Manistee National Forest and the Ludington State Park just minutes away.
If you enjoy gorgeous sunsets and fun, family activities, then consider Lakeview Campsite. We want to make your stay a happy one!
Families enjoy Lakeview Campsite for the activities available for all ages. Swim in the pool, rent a canoe, kayak, or rowboat, and enjoy games such as basketball, volleyball, tetherball and horseshoes. Go fishing on Hamlin Lake, then take your catch to their fish freezer. Kids enjoy the playgrounds, and the entire family can take a leisurely walk or bike ride around the campground.
Fun for Families
While camping at Lakeview Campsite you can take walks or bicycle around the campground, enjoy the picnic areas, swim in the pool, go fishing or sit by Hamlin Lake and watch the sunset. The children will enjoy the swimming pool and several different playground areas as well as the fishing dock.
At Lakeview Campsite you also have access to the 5,000 plus acres of Hamlin Lake, where you can fish for Muskie, Northern Pike, Walleye, Large and Small Mouth Bass, Bluegill, Perch and other varieties of pan fish. You can also go to the Pere Marquette River or Lake Michigan and fish for Trout, Coho or Chinook Salmon.
For those of you that enjoy hiking and biking there are trails located at the Manistee National Recreation Area and the Ludington State Park. Both areas also have Lake Michigan sugar sand beaches and the Nordhouse Sand Dunes. The Ludington State Park also has a Hamlin Lake beach area.
About the Campsites
The abundance of trees guarantees a cool, shady place to set up your tent or park your trailer. All sites have fire rings and picnic tables, and you can choose from a rustic site, a campsite with electric, or a site with electric and water. Download a map of the campground sites to see details.
- Large shaded campsites for trailers and tent campers alike
- Electric or Electric/Water campsites
- Rustic campsites
- Fire ring and Picnic table on every campsite
- Camping area for groups with covered pavilion
- Group camping for organized groups (church groups, scouts, youth groups)
Available at Camp
- Fish Cleaning Facility with fish freezing available
- Reserved Boat Docking (limited) and some free boat docking
- Bait (worms, night crawlers)
- Convenience Store – We offer a nice assortment of necessities in our office, plus there is a Dollar General and Hamlin Grocery just minutes away.
- Two modern bathhouses – Enjoy a hot shower!
- Swimming pool
- Row boat, canoe and kayak rental
- Dump station
Three playgrounds and playground equipment loan
Lakeview Campsite Rates
All prices are for 2 adults and 3 children or 3 adults. Additional daily charges will apply for additional people and for units longer than 34 feet.
- Electric and Water Site, $34/night
- Electric Only Site, $32/night
- Rustic (no hookups), $30/night
- Lakeview Sites (#5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10), $37/night
- Monthly Electric/Water Sites, $650 – $700/month
- Seasonal Sites, $1,750 – $2,500
- Group Camping – Organized Groups of 20 or more with tents
–Rustic Site, each person $5/day
–Electric Site, each person $6/day
- Early check-in, $2/hour if site available (no earlier than 10am)
- Additional Child, $3/day (your minor child)
- Additional Adult, $5/day
- Visitor Daily Fee, each person $5/day (With campground approval only, visiting hours Noon-8pm. No visitors on capacity weekends.)
- Assistance to launch or re-load boat, $2.50 ($5 at Victory Park)
- Electric heat and A.C. is $1.50/day paid on a daily basis
ROWBOAT, CANOE and KAYAK RENTAL:
(We do not rent motors. You may use your own motor – up to 10 hp.)
Reserved Docking- $5-$8/day with electric
Contact Lakeview Campsite
Thanks for your interest in Lakeview Campsite!
Below are more businesses in the Ludington “Featured Business” section. We encourage you to support small businesses in the Ludington area. Thank you!
More Featured Ludington Area Businesses
Visit the new Value of Sports Museum located at Historic White Pine Village just a short drive from Ludington.
Hankwitz Heating & Cooling has been providing the Ludington area with heating and cooling services since 1975.
Upper level, 3 bedroom rental home. View sunrise over Pere Marquette Lake and sunset over Lake Michigan from the sprawling wrap-around deck.
Publishing both in print and online, Advantage Marketing serves visitors, people looking to relocate, and those who already live here!
The Law Office of J. Cleaver PLLC specializes in estate planning and administration, small businesses, and law firm document production.
Dune Grass Concessions offers watercraft & bike rentals, concession food, ice cream, convenience items, State Park & Hamlin Lake souvenirs!
Set in the heart of downtown Ludington is the Todd & Brad Reed Photo Gallery, and it’s a must-see for anyone who appreciates true beauty.
Specializing in videography and photography, Moko Media provides a professional product that captivates an audience.
Dune Side Auto Glass offers fast windshield replacement or chip repair with free estimates and direct insurance billing.