Photo by Rodion Kutsaev on Unsplash.com
Holiday Bazaars and Arts & Crafts Shows in Ludington
The Christmas season is the season to shop, and your Ludington local merchants are ready for the holidays with great gift ideas and specials aimed to save you money. The stores put you in a festive mood with their colorful decorations and seasonal music. You’ll find gifts for everyone on your list and unique items you can’t get at the mall. And keeping dollars locally helps your neighbors and the community.
In addition to the store-shopping opportunities, there are numerous Arts & Crafts Shows and Bazaars during the fall where you can find handcrafted and specialty items for your Christmas gift giving.
- 7th – St. Simon Applefest Arts & Crafts Show from 10am-3pm at St. Simon Family Center & Gym- 700 E. Bryant Rd., Ludington
- TBA – Fall Crawl featuring the Junquegirls’ Barn Sale at 4020 W. Victory Dr., Ludington; a Fall Craft Sale at 4366 Anderson Rd., Ludington; and Cider Pressing at Victory Town Hall- 4411 N. Stiles Rd., Scottville. There will also be self-serve pumpkins for sale at 4823 Anderson Rd., Ludington. For more information, email email@example.com.
- 4th – Craft & Vendor Show from 10am-2pm at American Legion Post 76- 318 N. James St., Ludington. Register a booth at alaunit76ludington.us.
- 4th – Annual Holiday Arts and Crafts Show from 10am-3pm at the Ludington Senior Center- 308 S. Rowe St., Ludington. For more information, call (231) 845-6841.
- 11th – Mason County Family Events Annual Christmas Expo from 10am-3pm at Cornerstone Baptist Church- 121 Nelson Road, Ludington. For more information, visit facebook.com.
- 18th – Holiday Kickoff Craft Market at 9am at Ludington Elementary School- 5771 W. Bryant Rd., Ludington, to benefit Ludington Competitive Cheerleading. Visit facebook.com for more information.
- TBA – Paint, Sip, & Shop at Lincoln Hills Golf Course- 1527 N. Lakeshore Dr., Ludington. Admission is $50 per person which includes craft materials from Faire Heart, snacks, drinks and one entry for a chance to win a gift basket. Vendors include Alexis Jane Made Jewelry, 31 products by Megan Tresnak, wreaths and much more. Reserve your ticket by calling (231) 480-4533.
- TBA – The Curated Christmas Collection Sip ‘n Shop at Barley & Rye- 107 W. Ludington Ave., Ludington. Call (231) 425-4390 for more information.
- TBA – Art of Giving Holiday Market at the Ludington Area Center for the Arts- 107 S. Harrison St., Ludington. Sale of gifts made by local artists.
- TBA – Holiday Market at Faire Heart Centre- 3408 W. US-10, Ludington. Shop Faire Heart’s in-house inventory including pre-made artisan products, Christmas ceramics, wood signs, take home kits, & more. There will also be a variety of local vendors and makers with items for sale.
- TBA – Art of Giving Holiday Market at the Ludington Area Center for the Arts- 107 S. Harrison St., Ludington. Sale of gifts made by local artists. Hours are Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 11am-4pm; Wednesdays from 11am-6pm; and Saturdays from 11am-2pm.
- TBA – Last Minute Christmas Bazaar at the Eagles 1354- 108 S. Harrison St., Ludington. Open to the public. For more information, call Sue at (231) 510-0020.
- TBA – Christmas Market at Faire Heart Centre- 3408 W. US-10, Ludington.
Stay tuned for information on Holiday Bazaars and Arts & Crafts Shows in Ludington for 2023!
Check out more events like these throughout West Michigan!
What's going on now in Ludington?
Discover more to do in Ludington!
Advertisement – Please scroll below for more information.
More Activities & Attractions in Ludington
The black-and-white striped, 112 foot lighthouse at the Ludington State Park stands proudly on the shores of Lake Michigan.
Find all of your favorite drinks, snacks, and foods right next to the beach at Sunset Side Concessions at Stearns Park Beach!
Small destinations within themselves, visitors of Hamlin Lake will go on an adventure to find their perfect dune.
Ludington has many businesses to help you enjoy crafting and appreciate the finished product. Let them help you create your own masterpiece!
There are so many things to see and do in Ludington! Don’t miss a single activity during your visit by exploring VisitLudington.com!
Visit the new Value of Sports Museum located at Historic White Pine Village just a short drive from Ludington.
The Mason County Sculpture Trail was launched in 2012 and includes nine sculptures in Ludington, Scottville, and Fountain.
Your pet should feel right at home in Ludington. There are many businesses that allow pets and parks and beaches for them to play on.
Ludington is alive with an array of artistic events that take place throughout the year. There’s music, photography, art galleries, and more.
West Michigan weather – they say if you don’t like the weather in Ludington, wait a few minutes and it will change.