Photo by Rodion Kutsaev on Unsplash.com
Holiday Bazaars and Arts & Crafts Shows in Ludington
The Christmas season is the season to shop, and your Ludington local merchants are ready for the holidays with great gift ideas and specials aimed to save you money. The stores put you in a festive mood with their colorful decorations and seasonal music. You’ll find gifts for everyone on your list and unique items you can’t get at the mall. And keeping dollars locally helps your neighbors and the community.
In addition to the store-shopping opportunities, there are numerous Arts & Crafts Shows and Bazaars during the fall where you can find handcrafted and specialty items for your Christmas gift giving.
Here's the schedule of upcoming holiday arts & crafts shows in Ludington:
- TBA – St. Simon Applefest Arts & Crafts Show from 10am-3pm at St. Simon Family Center & Gym- 700 E. Bryant Rd., Ludington
- TBA – Craft & Vendor Show from 10am-2pm at American Legion Post 76- 318 N. James St., Ludington.
- TBA – Annual Holiday Arts and Crafts Show from 10am-3pm at the Ludington Senior Center- 308 S. Rowe St., Ludington. For more information, call (231) 845-6841.
- TBA – Mason County Family Events Annual Christmas Expo from 10am-3pm at Cornerstone Baptist Church- 121 Nelson Road, Ludington.
- TBA – Holiday Kickoff Craft Market at 9am at Ludington Elementary School- 5771 W. Bryant Rd., Ludington, to benefit Ludington Competitive Cheerleading.
- TBA – The Curated Christmas Collection show from 9am-3pm at Hoyt’s Next Door- 107 W. Ludington Ave., Ludington. Items for sale by 3 Green Green Chicks and Friends with mimosas and bloody mary’s available for purchase. For more info, contact Tara at (231) 690-1343.
- TBA – Aglow on the Avenue Vendor Show from 4-7pm at Legacy Plaza- 100 N. James St., Ludington.
- TBA – Art of Giving Holiday Market at the Ludington Area Center for the Arts- 107 S. Harrison St., Ludington. Sale of gifts made by local artists. Hours are Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 11am-4pm; Wednesdays from 11am-6pm; and Saturdays from 11am-2pm. To reserve a booth, email email@example.com or call (231) 845-2787.
- TBA – Yule Bazaar at Four Directions Alchemy- 507 E. Dowland St., Ludington. Wednesday-Friday from 12-6pm and Saturdays from 11am-4pm. For more info, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TBA – Holiday Market from 1-6pm at Faire Heart Centre- 3408 W. US-10, Ludington. Shop Faire Heart’s in-house inventory including pre-made artisan products, Christmas ceramics, wood signs, take home kits, & more. Featuring a Christmas ornament painting bar and small Christmas crafts available to create at the event, with prices ranging from $5-$20. There will also be a variety of local vendors and makers with items for sale, along with complimentary snacks and (non-alcoholic) drinks.
- TBA – Christmas Bazaar from 10am-3pm at the Eagles 1354- 108 S. Harrison St., Ludington. Open to the public.
- TBA – Last Minute Gift Fair from 11am-4pm at Hamlin Town Hall- 3775 N. Jebavy Dr., Ludington. For more information, visit facebook.com.
Stay tuned for information on Holiday Bazaars and Arts & Crafts Shows in Ludington!
Check out more events like these throughout West Michigan!
What's going on now in Ludington?
Discover more to do in Ludington!
The Ludington State Park offers winter activities. With snowshoeing tours, cross country skiing, and natural beauty, it’s a winter paradise!
Advertisement – Please scroll below for more information.
More Activities & Attractions in Ludington
Ludington’s natural resources, charter captains, and outfitters provide great salmon fishing on Lake Michigan and the Pere Marquette River.
There are many places for anglers to try their luck, and Ludington has such a great variety of fish. The area also has great charter captains.
Farm Markets & U-Pick farms offer locally grown and organic produce, flowers, plants, seeds, and more in West Michigan.
Enjoy a picnic by Upper Hamlin Lake. With grills, a pavilion and picnic tables available, this park provides the perfect family setting.
Disc golf is a big deal here in the Ludington area, with up to 20,000 people per year visiting one of our six courses.
Your pet should feel right at home in Ludington. There are many businesses that allow pets and parks and beaches for them to play on.
Within the downtown Ludington region, several murals grace the façades of local area businesses, telling stories of the area’s rich history.
Both beginners and experienced cyclists will enjoy the variety of trails available to explore in Ludington!
No matter your experience level, Ludington area charter captains will guide you in what to bring and what to expect on the big lake.
Ludington has miles of beautiful beaches, the Ludington State Park, and all the activities that take place in Mother Nature’s playground.