Photo by Mikayla Storms on Unsplash.com
Horse Shows at the Mason County Fairgrounds
The Caswell Horse Park at the Mason County Fairgrounds in Ludington is a busy place from May-October, with a variety of horse shows for the equestrian. Throughout the season Ludington is host to the Mason County Saddle Club Open Horse Shows, 4-H Horse Shows, MQHA Harbor Classic Mi. Quarter Horse Show and the MIHA District 9 Meet.
Calendar of Horse Shows for 2022:
- 14th – MCE Equestrian Speed Show
- 15th – Mason County Saddle Club Show
- 4th-5th – MIHA Jr. Equestrian Meet
- 11th – MCE Equestrian Speed Show
- 12th – Mason County Saddle Club Show
- 18th-19th – Summer Cizzler Series
- 24th-25th – 4 Seasons Equestrian Association Open Show
- 28th-30th – Spartan Spectacular
- 1st-9th – Harbor Classic Quarter Horse Show
- 16th-17th– Summer Cizzler Series
- 23rd-24th – 4 Seasons Equestrian Association Open Show
- 28th-31st – Lisa Terry Memorial Quarter Horse Show
- 9th-13th – Western Michigan Fair
- 20th – MCE Equestrian Speed Show
- 21st – Mason County Saddle Club
- 3rd-4th – Shoreline All Breed Youth Show
- 10th-11th – MIHA District 9 Meet
- 17th – MIHA District 9 Meet
- 1st- 2nd – MIHA Regional D Equestrian Meet
Horse Shows & More!
Did you know that you can reserve a campsite at the Mason County Fairgrounds? With over 40 acres of land, there is plenty of room to host camping for the general public, and not just for people attending horse shows.
With the exception of fair week and one large horse show, the campground is open to anyone looking for a great camping experience. Find out more about camping at Mason County Fairgrounds here.
For more information on Horse Shows at the Mason County Fairgrounds, please contact the event organizer:
Western Michigan Fair Association
5302 West US-10, Ludington, MI 49431