Photo by Todd & Brad Reed Photography
Public Boat Launches
Pere Marquette Lake
- Copeyon Park on South Washington Ave. in Ludington
Pere Marquette River
- On Pere Marquette Hwy. just south of Ludington
- Scottville Riverside Park just south of Scottville
- Indian Bridge on Reek Road southeast of Custer
- Walhalla Rd. Bridge south of Walhalla
Other Inland Lakes and Rivers
- Big Sable River – Upper Launch off Free Soil Rd. four miles northeast of Fountain
- Ford Lake – Mason County
- Gun Lake – Mason County
- Hackert Lake – Mason County
- Hoags Lake – Mason County
- Ruby Creek – Mason County
- On the Big South Branch of the Pere Marquette River seven miles south of Branch
- Pleiness Lake – Mason County
- St. Mary’s Lake – Mason County
- Tallman Lake – Mason County
Discover more around Ludington!
What's happening now in Ludington?
Advertisement – Please scroll below for more Ludington fishing information.
More Ludington Area Fishing Information
The very popular Ludington Offshore Classic Fishing Tournament sponsored by Captain Chuck’s takes place each July in Ludington.
The Ludington area is a paradise for those who love boating and fishing. Numerous marinas rent a variety of boats and offer modern facilities.
This Hamlin Lake Fishing Map details what kind of fish you might catch in various sections of the lake. Helpful for all anglers.
No matter your experience level, Ludington area charter captains will guide you in what to bring and what to expect on the big lake.
If there’s one thing that Hamlin Lake is known for, it’s excellent fishing. Catch crappie, bluegill, and more across thousands of acres.
Ludington fishing tournaments give anglers a chance to add a little money to their pocket in addition to the fish in their bucket.