Photo by Markus Winkler on Unsplash.com
Downtown Ludington Sidewalk Sales
Summer’s not over yet and there are summer bargains to be found all weekend during downtown Ludington’s Sidewalk Sale Days in early August. Many participating businesses are open Friday and Saturday nights until 9pm and Sundays, 12pm to 6pm.
Merchants want to make room for their fall inventory, so they’re moving their summer merchandise out on the sidewalk. Browse through the racks and shelves and load up without spending a fortune. Clothes, shoes, art, jewelry, home furnishings- it’s all on sale from your friendly Ludington businesses.
Sidewalk Sale Days are combined with Live Music on the Plaza, and the Farmer’s Market.
Nothing is better than Ludington in the summertime. Enjoy our beaches, the sunshine, and great bargains at Sidewalk Sale Days.
Businesses that Traditionally Participate:
- ABC Kidz/Purple Monkey Children Boutique – Friday from 10am-8pm, Saturday from 10am-7pm, & Sunday from 11am-4pm. 50% off select clothing & toys.
- AGS Something Different LLC
- Avenue’s End Mini-Mall
- Backstage Hobbies & Games
- Cedar Chest Consignment Shoppe – Friday/Saturday from 11am-7pm & Sunday 12-4pm
- Everest Athleisure – Friday/Saturday from 10am-8pm & Sunday from 11am-5pm
- Evergreen Natural Foods Market – Friday from 11am-6pm & Saturday from 10am-5pm
- Grateful Heart and Home – Friday/Saturday from 10am-6pm
- Hegg’s Gallery of Fine Furniture Ludington
- Mariellen’s Hallmark – Friday/Saturday from 10am-9pm & Sunday from 12-5pm
- My Sister’s Closet – Friday/Saturday from 10am-6pm & Sunday from 12-5pm
- The Lake The Life The Dream
- Provisions Sport Shop
- Snyder’s Shoes – Friday from 9am-9pm, Saturday from 9am-7pm, & Sunday 10am-4pm
- Sweet Peach Children’s Boutique – Friday from 11am-8pm, Saturday from 11am-7pm, & Sunday from 12-4pm
For more information on Ludington Sidewalk Sales, please contact the event organizer:
Downtown Ludington Board
400 S. Harrison St., Ludington