Photo by Lukasz Niescioruk on Unsplash.com
Halloween Parties & Trick or Treating Events
The skies are heavy with ominous clouds, biting cold air envelops our bodies, and the trees are ablaze with color. It’s fall- time for pumpkins, ghouls, and witches to come out and scare innocent souls, in search for a treat.
Of course, we’re talking about Halloween, that most frightening time of year. Ludington is not only beautiful in the fall, but there are plenty of annual events to satisfy the timid and those that dare to be scared!
For more information on more fun going on in the fall, read our Fall Events story.
Ludington Hosts Two Opportunities for Trick-or-Treating
- Downtown Ludington Merchants
- City of Ludington
Ludington Halloween Parties & Events That are Currently Scheduled:
- Saturday, October 22nd, 2-5pm – Haunted Village & Trick or Treat at Historic White Pine Village– 1687 S. Lakeshore Dr. in Ludington.
Ludington Halloween Parties & Events That are Typically Held:
- Little Mom’ster Bash in the parking lot at Liv Wildwood Apartments. Sponsored by WMOM Radio, this free event is open to the public and includes family fun activities, prize drawings, games, candy, and food. Liv Wildwood Apartments- 153 S. Wildwood Trail, Ludington.
- Trunk or Treat and Carnival at the Ludington Eagles Club Parking Lot- 108 S. Harrison St., Ludington.
- Halloween Party at Legacy Plaza sponsored by Safe Harbor Credit Union. This free event is open to the public and includes games, prizes, treats, and activities.
- Pumpkins in the Parking Lot at St. John’s Lutheran Church- 209 N. Rowe St. in Ludington. Treats, snacks, and music provided.
- Trunk or Treat at House of Flavors- 402 W. Ludington Ave., Ludington.
- Trunk or Treat to benefit the Ludington Girls Basketball Program. Admittance is a cash donation and the event includes candy, fun games, and prizes awarded for the best decorated cars. Reserve a spot for your decorated car by October 20th by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Halloween Party at Sandbar featuring live music by American Hairband with special guest, Suburban. Event includes 80’s Themed Costume Contest and drink specials. Sandbar- 203 S. James St., Ludington.
- Halloween Party at Sandcastles Children’s Museum (regular admission applies)
- Trunk or Treat at Ludington United Methodist Church Pavilion – 5810 Bryant Rd.
- Trunk or Treat at St. Paul United Methodist Church- 3212 W. Kinney Rd. in Ludington.
- Tent or Treat at Cornerstone Baptist Church. This free event is open to the public and includes theme tents passing out candy, popcorn, cotton candy, a mini hayride, and light display. Attendees should enter off Nelson Rd. and park on the West side of the parking lot. Exit will be off the north driveway to Lawndale St. Cornerstone Baptist Church- 121 Nelson Rd., Ludington.
- Trunk or Treat at Calvary Baptist Church- 220 N. Jebavy Dr. in Ludington.
- Trunk or Treat at Our Savior Lutheran Church- 765 W. US 10 in Scottville.
- Downtown Trick or Treat After Party at the Ludington Library– 217 E. Ludington Ave. Event includes crafts and games. Free and open to the public. Children under age 8 must be accompanied by an adult.