Photo by Lukasz Niescioruk on Unsplash.com
Halloween Parties & Trick or Treating Events
Table of Contents
The skies are heavy with ominous clouds, biting cold air envelops our bodies, and the trees are ablaze with color. It’s fall- time for pumpkins, ghouls, and witches to come out and scare innocent souls, in search for a treat.
Of course, we’re talking about Halloween, that most frightening time of year. Ludington is not only beautiful in the fall, but there are plenty of annual events to satisfy the timid and those that dare to be scared!
For more information on more fun going on in the fall, read our Fall Events story.
Ludington Hosts Two Opportunities for Trick-or-Treating
- Downtown Ludington Merchants
- City of Ludington
Ludington Halloween Parties & Events That are Currently Scheduled
- Sunday, October 13th, 2024 from 1-5pm – Mom’ster Bash sponsored by WMOM Radio. The COMPLETELY free event is open to the public and includes food, hay rides, trick or treat bags, face painting, balloon animals, multiple bounce houses, costume contest for those age 12 and under, and much more. Mason County Fairgrounds- 5302 US-10, Ludington. Limited to 2,500 people.
Ludington Halloween Parties & Events That are Typically Held
- Haunted Village & Trick or Treat at Historic White Pine Village – 1687 S. Lakeshore Dr., Ludington
- Trunk or Treat at Betten-Baker Ford – 3045 US-10, Ludington.
- Halloween Party at Legacy Plaza sponsored by Safe Harbor Credit Union – This free event is open to the public and includes games, prizes, treats, and activities.
- Pumpkins in the Parking Lot at St. John’s Lutheran Church – 209 N. Rowe St. in Ludington. Treats, snacks, and music provided.
- Trunk or Treat at the Fraternal Order of the Eagles #1354 – 108 S. Harrison St., Ludington.
- Trunk or Treat & Book Walk at Ludington Elementary School to benefit the Ludington Girls Basketball Program – Admittance is a cash donation and the event includes candy, fun games, and prizes. Lakeside Wiener Wagon will be onsite serving a free hot dog to each attendee, courtesy of the Great Start Collaborative. There will also be a FREE Book Walk where families can read the story “Monster Boogie” behind the school- 5571 W. Bryant Rd., Ludington.
- Trunk or Treat at Ludington United Methodist Church – 5810 Bryant Rd.
- Tuesday, October 31st, 2023 from 5-6:30pm – Trunk or Treat at St. Paul United Methodist Church- 3212 W. Kinney Rd. in Ludington.
- Tents & Treats at Cornerstone Baptist Church – Trick-or-treat in the parking lot. Attendees should enter off Nelson Rd. and park on the West side of the parking lot. Exit will be off the north driveway to Lawndale St. Cornerstone Baptist Church- 121 Nelson Rd.
- Trick or Treating at West Shore Family Support – 603 E. Tinkham Ave., Ludington. Treats, cider, and donuts will be available.
Stay Tuned for Info on Halloween Fun Happening in Ludington in 2024!
What's going on now in Ludington?
Discover more to do in Ludington!
The Ludington State Park offers winter activities. With snowshoeing tours, cross country skiing, and natural beauty, it’s a winter paradise!
Arts & Crafts Shows and Bazaars during the fall/winter in Ludington have handcrafted and specialty items for your Christmas gift giving.
Advertisement – Please scroll below for more information.
More Activities & Attractions in Ludington
Within the downtown Ludington region, several murals grace the façades of local area businesses, telling stories of the area’s rich history.
With some of the best fishing and boating around, Hamlin Lake brings much delight as well as some of the most beautiful, scenic backdrops.
Putt putt for a purpose by visiting the Ludington Area Jaycees Mini Golf Course in Stearns Park, right on Lake Michigan.
Find all of your favorite drinks, snacks, and foods right next to the beach at Sunset Side Concessions at Stearns Park Beach!
Ludington has many businesses to help you enjoy crafting and appreciate the finished product. Let them help you create your own masterpiece!
Ludington’s North Breakwater Light is the number one lighthouse to see in Michigan! Take a trip along the breakwater path to see it up close!
There are so many things to see and do in Ludington! Don’t miss a single activity during your visit by exploring VisitLudington.com!
Hamlin Lake is where you want to be. It offers terrific summer recreation, including swimming, boating, tubing, and more!
Arrive in Ludington by boat and dock at one of three marinas: Ludington Municipal Marina, Harbor View Marina, & Pere Pointe Village Marina.
No matter your experience level, Ludington area charter captains will guide you in what to bring and what to expect on the big lake.