Halloween Parties & Trick-or-Treating in Ludington
Photo by Antonio Gabola on Unsplash.com
The skies are heavy with ominous clouds, biting cold air envelops our bodies, and the trees are ablaze with color. It’s fall- time for pumpkins, ghouls, and witches to come out and scare innocent souls, in search for a treat.
Of course, we’re talking about Halloween, that most frightening time of year. Ludington is not only beautiful in the fall, but there are plenty of annual events to satisfy the timid and those that dare to be scared!
For more information on more fun going on in the fall, read our Fall Events story.
Many Halloween events were canceled or modified in 2020 due to health concerns relating to the Covid-19 virus. Check back here often for the most updated information on 2021 events.
Ludington Hosts Two Opportunities for Trick-or-Treating
- Downtown Ludington Merchants- Saturday, October 30th from 2-4pm
- City of Ludington- Sunday, October 31st from 6-8pm
Ludington Halloween Parties & Events That are Currently Scheduled
- Saturday, October 16th, 3pm – Haunted Village Trick or Treat at Historic White Pine Village– 1687 S. Lakeshore Dr. in Ludington.
- Saturday, October 30th, 2-4pm – Local merchants open their doors for children to trick or treat.
Halloween Parties & Events That Typically Take Place
- Trunk or Treat at St. Paul United Methodist Church- 3212 W. Kinney Rd. in Ludington.
- Trunk or Treat at Calvary Baptist Church- 220 N. Jebavy Dr. in Ludington.
- Fall Festival at Ludington United Methodist Church Pavilion – 5810 Bryant Rd. Hot dog supper, Bounce House, Hay Rides, Face Painting, Cookie Decorating, Donut Dangle, Pumpkin Painting, Lawn Games, Pumpkin Bowling, Music, Bonfire, and Make your own S’mores.
- Downtown Trick or Treat After Party at the Ludington Library– 217 E. Ludington Ave. Event includes crafts and games. Free and open to the public. Children under age 8 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Trick or Treat at Medilodge of Ludington- 1000 E. Tinkham Ave.
- Pumpkins in the Parking Lot at St. John’s Lutheran Church- 209 N. Rowe St. in Ludington. Treats, snacks, and music provided.
- Trick or Treating at Oakview Medical Care Facility– 1001 Diana St. in Ludington.