The Maritime Heritage Trail highlights the lighthouses, industries, art, and figures that make up the maritime history of Mason County!
Photo by Todd & Brad Reed Photography
Music Heritage Trail
These are the Music Heritage Trail stops approved by the Cultural Economic Development Task Force. Dial (231) 480-3084 and use the following extensions for an audio narrative:
- (600) The Flamingo Club – 14228 S. Lake Dr., Idlewild
- (601) Paradise Club – 304 E. Sandusky, Idlewild
- (602) Clown Band Museum of Music – 1687 S. Lakeshore Dr., Ludington
- (603) Heritage of Performing Arts Series – 3000 N. Stiles Rd., Scottville
- (604) WKLA Radio – 5950 US-10, Ludington
- (605) Pleasant Plains Auditorium
- (606) Rainbow Gardens – 930 E. Ludington Ave., Ludington
For more information on the Music Heritage Trail, please visit:
More Trails & Tours in Ludington
The Barn Quilt Trail, highlighting the lost art of barn decor, is one of four trails that comprise the Mason County Cultural Trails.
Mason County is home to several trails that tell stories with fascinating histories. Explore these self-guided tours to learn about each one!
The Lumber Heritage Trail, highlighting Mason County’s rich lumbering history, is one of four that comprise the Mason County Cultural Trails.
The Music Heritage Trail will take you from Idlewild to Baldwin and from Scottville to Ludington as it explores the historic music scene!
Agriculture plays a large role in the economics of Mason County. Take this self-guided tour to learn about agriculture in Mason County.