Photo by Kiki Wang on Unsplash.com
St. Patrick's Day in Downtown Ludington
The Ludington Downtown Development Authority along with local businesses present an annual day of fun to celebrate the Luck ‘O the Irish!
Here's the Typical Schedule of Activities:
- 7:30-8:45am – Irish Jog Run Packet Pick-up at Legacy Plaza– 110 N. James St.
- 9am – Irish Jog 1 Mile Run/5k/10k – Route is from the corner of Loomis St. and Rath Ave. and back.
- 10am-12pm – Build-Your-Own Bloody Mary Bar and traditional corned beef dinner (until sold out. Sportsmans/The Mitten Bar- 109 W. Ludington Ave., Ludington.
- During Bar Open Hours – St. Patrick’s Day Beers With Friends Pub Crawl. For the most updated information, visit facebook.com.
- 1pm – Live Irish folk music from Adam Marth. The Mitten Bar- 109 W. Ludington Ave., Ludington.
- 1-3pm – JBS Beer Run at Jamesport Brewing Company– 410 S. James St., Ludington. Must be 21 or older to run. Drink a 5 oz. beer then run around the block (.25 mile). Repeat 3 more times. Prizes for the top three in two categories.
- 2-5pm – St. Patty’s Line Dance Social with Amy Christian. Ludington Area Center for the Arts- 107 S. Harrison St., Ludington.
- 6-9pm – Live music featuring the Road Less Traveled. Jamesport Brewing Co.
Stay tuned for information on Downtown Ludington's St. Patrick's Day Activities for 2024!
For more information on St. Patrick’s Day in downtown Ludington, please contact the event organizer:
Downtown Ludington Board
400 S. Harrison St., Ludington
What's going on now in Ludington?
Discover more to do in Ludington!
Arts & Crafts Shows and Bazaars during the fall/winter in Ludington have handcrafted and specialty items for your Christmas gift giving.
The Ludington State Park offers winter activities. With snowshoeing tours, cross country skiing, and natural beauty, it’s a winter paradise!
Advertisement – Please scroll below for more information.
More Activities & Attractions in Ludington
Enjoy this small, relaxing park as an easy place to place your boat in the water or throw a line out to catch some pan fish for dinner.
No matter your experience level, Ludington area charter captains will guide you in what to bring and what to expect on the big lake.
Ludington has miles of beautiful beaches, the Ludington State Park, and all the activities that take place in Mother Nature’s playground.
Ludington visitors flock to the area to view our two majestic lighthouses, the North Breakwater Light and Big Sable Point Lighthouse.
The black-and-white striped, 112 foot lighthouse at the Ludington State Park stands proudly on the shores of Lake Michigan.
There are many places for anglers to try their luck, and Ludington has such a great variety of fish. The area also has great charter captains.
There are so many things to see and do in Ludington! Don’t miss a single activity during your visit by exploring VisitLudington.com!
The S.S. Badger Carferry is a fun and relaxing shortcut across Lake Michigan between Ludington, Michigan and Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
The Ludington Skate Plaza is a popular spot for kids with skateboards or in-line skates, and also draws spectators to Stearns Park.
Ludington has many beautiful beaches and parks to explore. Enjoy a day on the shores of Lake Michigan or take in the scenery at a local park.