Photo by Kiki Wang on Unsplash.com
St. Patrick's Day in Downtown Ludington
March 18th, 2023
The Ludington Downtown Development Authority along with local businesses present an annual day of fun to celebrate the Luck ‘O the Irish!
Here’s the Typical Schedule of Events:
- 7:30-8:45am – Irish Jog Run Packet Pick-up at Legacy Plaza– 110 N. James St.
- 9am – Irish Jog 1 Mile Run/5k/10k – Route is from the corner of Loomis St. and Rath Ave. and back.
- 10am-6pm – Follow the Rainbow Scavenger Hunt. Free and open to the public. Those who complete the hunt will win a treat and be entered in a drawing to win Downtown Ludington gift certificates. Register at eventbrite.com.
- 10am – Keg & Eggs at Sportsman’s Restaurant & The Mitten featuring corned beef hash and breakfast bowls.
- 12pm – Shamrock Parade beginning at the corner of James & Melendy Streets. Float registration is free but must be registered online at eventbrite.com by March 12th. $100 in Downtown Ludington Gift Certificates for the Most Creative Float.
- 1-3pm – JBS Beer Run at Jamesport Brewing Company– 410 S. James St., Ludington. Must be 21 or older to run. Drink a 5 oz. beer then run around the block (.25 mile). Repeat 3 more times. Prizes for the top three in two categories.
- 1-9pm – Pied Piper Pub Crawl. Cost is $10/person and cups/tickets can be purchased from 1-3pm at The Mitten Bar- 109 W. Ludington Ave. or online at eventbrite.com. Participants receive a map, souvenir cup, and a chance to win prizes.
- 1pm – Live Music by the Steel City Rovers at The Mitten
- 8pm-Midnight – Live music with Red Eye at the Ludington Eagles- 108 S. Harrison. Open to the public.
- 9pm – Live Music by the Steel City Rovers at The Mitten
Stay tuned for the most updated information on St. Patrick’s Day in Ludington, 2023!
For more information on St. Patrick’s Day in downtown Ludington, please contact the event organizer:
Downtown Ludington Board
400 S. Harrison St., Ludington
Current Events in Ludington
Advertisement – Please scroll below for more information.
More Activities & Attractions in Ludington
The bronzed sculptures in Ludington’s 5-acre Waterfront Park sets it apart from other parks. The park is situated on the Lake Michigan inlet.
There are activities going on in the Ludington area to keep everyone happy all year long. Longstanding events make Ludington special.
It rises and sets every single day, and nothing is more breathtaking than our spectacular sunsets over Lake Michigan.
Children can create, explore, and discover by playing with the numerous variety of exhibits of Sandcastles Children’s Museum.
Ludington is home to several different museums for people of all ages! Highlighting our area’s careers, businesses, history, and culture!
Ludington has many beautiful beaches and parks to explore. Enjoy a day on the shores of Lake Michigan or take in the scenery at a local park.
Disc golf is a big deal here in the Ludington area, with up to 20,000 people per year visiting one of our six courses.
The fun doesn’t end when the sun goes down here in Ludington! Nightlife here includes festivals, cozy restaurants, and local performances.
Ludington is alive with an array of artistic events that take place throughout the year. There’s music, photography, art galleries, and more.
Ludington’s North Breakwater Light is the number one lighthouse to see in Michigan! Take a trip along the breakwater path to see it up close!