It's springtime... the ground begins to thaw, the sun shows its face more often, and Ludington goes from white to vivid colors.
Summer in Ludington
Photo by Todd & Brad Reed Photography
Sun, Sand, Water, & Great Events... That's Summer in Ludington!
Here’s what goes on during the summer in Ludington:
- West Shore Bank’s Rhythm & Dunes Concert Series
- Michigan’s Free Fishing Weekend
- Ludington Lakestride 5k, 10k, & Half-Marathon
- Gus Macker 3-on-3 Charity Basketball Tournament
- Sunset Beach Bonfires
- Open Horse Shows
- Ludington Area Jaycees Freedom Festival
- West Shore Art Fair
- Final Friday Experience
- Ludington Offshore Classic Fishing Tournament
- Farmer’s Market
- Western Michigan Fair
- Gold Coast Artisan Fair
- Lighthouse Triathlon
- Movies in the Park
- Ludington Suds on the Shore Beer & Wine Tasting Festival
Autumn presents a wonderful time for slowing down and enjoying a scenic color tour along the country roads of Ludington.
Enjoy winter activities like skiing, snowshoeing, etc. and take in all the beautiful scenery of a Ludington winter!