Enjoy a variety of shoreline cruises with various themes on the S.S. Badger Carferry in both Ludington and Manitowoc.
Photo by Steve Begnoche, American Coot Photography
Shoreline Cruises Aboard the S.S. Badger Carferry
June, July, and August, 2022
Celebrate on the S.S. Badger Carferry by taking one or all four of the shoreline cruises offered this year. It’s a guaranteed fun time for all!
If you’ve never taken a trip across Lake Michigan aboard the S.S. Badger, start small and take a Shoreline Cruise! Four of these fun excursions are planned for this summer, each one lasting two hours. It’s time to join in the festivities and celebrate this grand ship. For all cruises, tickets are non-refundable but are transferable. The ticket price does not include the security fee. Kids under five are always free. No passes will be accepted for the shoreline cruises, and they go on rain or shine. Tickets must be purchased in advance by stopping in at the Manitowoc or Ludington ticket offices or by calling (800) 841-4243.
Here's the Shoreline Cruise Schedule for 2022:
- Saturday, June 18th, 9-11pm – Lions vs. Packers Theme. Entertainment by Joey Mankus. $45 per person
- Sunday, July 4th, 9-11pm – Patriotic Theme. Entertainment by Joey Mankus. $55 per person.
- Saturday, July 31st, 9-11pm – Through the Decades Theme. Entertainment by Mike Lenich. $45 per person
- Saturday, August 13th, 9-11pm – Bon Voyage to Summer. Entertainment by Joey Mankus. $45 per person.
- Saturday, June 25th, 2-4pm – Packers vs. University of Wisconsin Theme. Entertainment by Riley Haupt. $45 per person.
- Saturday, July 30th, 8-11pm – Through the Decades Theme. Entertainment by Riley Haupt. $45 per person.
- Saturday, August 20th, 2-4pm – Bon Voyage to Summer Theme. Entertainment by Riley Haupt. $45 per person.
For more information on the S.S. Badger Shoreline Cruises, please contact the Lake Michigan Carferry:
Ludington: 701 Maritime Drive, Ludington, Michigan 49431
Manitowoc: 900 South Lakeview Drive, Manitowoc, Wisconsin 54220
More About the Lake Michigan Carferry...
The S.S. Badger Carferry is a fun and relaxing shortcut across Lake Michigan between Ludington, Michigan and Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
Traveling to Ludington on the Lake Michigan Carferry? Here are some helpful hints for your arrival into Port Ludington on the S. S. Badger.
Where’s the best place to watch the S.S. Badger arrive or depart Ludington? Here are great locations for viewing the Lake Michigan Carferry.
The S.S. Badger car ferry has a long history and is the last remaining example of the Great Lakes rail/car ferry design.